FINANCE BUSINESS PARTNER
BOOKKEEPING, PAYROLL AND ACCOUNTING
What Does a CFO PARTNER Do?
A virtual CFO (Chief Financial Officer) is an investment in the growth of your company. Unlike a standard accountant that oversees your data entry and monthly reports, your CFO is a key member of your strategy team. He or she has a single focus: make your organization more valuable to all shareholders. In otherwords, increase the return on your business. In the end, this means more cash, more profit, and more opportunity throughout your organization. They do this by forecasting cash, optimizing cost centers, managing corporate capital accounts, and other high-value processes.
What Does It Cost to Get a CFO PARTNER from Bespoke Business Consulting?
We believe in getting paid for performance. Instead of charging you by the hour, we charge a percentage of your gross revenue which is usually around 2%. In this instance, we are motivated to grow your organization as large as possible. We do have a minimum monthly fee of $1,599 for this service however.
Is There a Long-Term Contract?
Absolutely not. Again, we value performance. If we do our job, we deserve to get paid. Our goal is to make your company bigger and more profitable over time. If we fail to do that, you shouldn’t be locked into a long term contract. Our services are month-to-month for a 12 month period agreement.
Is a CFO PARTNER Necessary For My Business?
A CFO is not a bad investment for all businesses. If your bookkeeping and accounting system is unreliable, you need to get that taken care of first. If that’s the case, check out our bookkeeping services as a first step. Once your books are in order, it’s time to invest in a CFO assuming you would like to excel the growth of your business and begin strategizing around your finances.
BOOKKEEPER /ACCOUNT OFFICER PARTNER
This is a service the offers our clients with the privileged of having a whole firm taking car of its day to day bookkeeping and account officers duty for an agreed monthly retainer fee.
Responsibilities include the below:
1. Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
2. Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
3. Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
4. Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
5. Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
6. Maintains historical records by filing documents.
7. Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
8. Staying up to date with your financials helps to save you time, energy and money.
9. With this your are rest assured that your books will be properly kept and all statutory requirement will be adhered on a timely manner
The Value of
Bespoke Business Consulting LLP
Bespoke Business Consulting LLP may be just what you need to reach your business goals of growth and debt reduction.